Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy
Simple rules to remove your content
• You send us links - we remove your content as fast as we can do it.
• Most requests are processed automatically. You have just send an email with links to dmca@Streamcub.com.
• Don't send us PDFs or Word documents. All our abuse robot is needs is just links in plain text
• Our abuse robot don't care how big you are. Don't try scare her. But she'll be happy to remove links to your content
Content removal - major aspects
• Streamcub.com is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512. This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of Streamcub.com to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Streamcub.com computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
• Streamcub.com`s Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA can be reached via:
o Email: dmca at Streamcub.com
The above email address is only for copyright infringement claims - you will not receive a reply if the matter is not a copyright issue. Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Streamcub.com will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
Complaint Notice Procedures for Copyright Owners
• The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
o An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
o Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
o Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Streamcub.com to locate the material.
o Information reasonably sufficient to permit Streamcub.com to contact the complaining party, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
o A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
o A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DMCA notification.
Notice and Takedown
It is expected that all users of any part of the Streamcub.com system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if Streamcub.com receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Streamcub.com will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a proper counter notification is received.
Streamcub.com may, in its discretion, use all appropriate means to terminate user access to its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures
It is Streamcub.com policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
Policy With Regard To Non-Compliant Communications
Streamcub.com has discretion to handle non-compliant notices in whatever manner appears to be reasonable given the circumstances presented.
Submission of Misleading Information
The submission of misleading information of any sort in a notification or counter-notification submitted to Streamcub.com voids any claim of right made by the submitting party.